There is room in the Pontesbury class for a few more people. Beginners will be welcome; if you have ever done Tai Chi and would like to take it up again, you will be more than welcome.
Classes are 2.00 – 4.00pm every Tuesday, EXCEPT for 18 April and 30 May following Bank Holidays in the school holidays, when experience tells us that few people will be there.
On the weekend 20 – 21 May, Cliff Slater will be taking a Workshop for us at Rushbury.
Search the site
- No Newsletter in August
- Heartland – exploring the spirit of place
- To all residents of Pontesbury and surrounding area
- Pontesbury Parish Council: July 2017
- Volunteer needed for Newsletter
- University of the Third Age: Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Line Dancing
- Pontesbury Gardeners Annual Show: 2017
- Apple Day: Saturday 23 September
- Junior Pontesbury Players: New Members
- Christian Aid 2017
- Party in the Park 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: July 2017
- Pontesbury WI: June meeting
- Flower Club: July 2017
- Notes from the Stiperstones: July 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive