There is room in the Pontesbury class for a few more people. Beginners will be welcome; if you have ever done Tai Chi and would like to take it up again, you will be more than welcome.
Classes are 2.00 – 4.00pm every Tuesday, EXCEPT for 18 April and 30 May following Bank Holidays in the school holidays, when experience tells us that few people will be there.
On the weekend 20 – 21 May, Cliff Slater will be taking a Workshop for us at Rushbury.
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Corndon Hill Country: Spring Newsletter
- Exciting events sponsored by Friends of Pontesbury Library
- Weekend Shuttle Buses start Easter weekend
- Steve Knightley Concert
- The Curlew Country Project 2017
- Pontesbury Parish Council Annual Parish Meeting 2017
- Minsterley & District 55th annual Eisteddford 2017 Results
- Tai Chi classes
- Pontesbury & District Gardeners Association AGM 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: March 2017
- Bishop’s Castle Round & About Walks
- Working on old buildings 2
- Pontesbury WI: March 2017
- Flower Club: April
- Spaces available! Pontesbury Primary Nursery
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive