There is room in the Pontesbury class for a few more people. Beginners will be welcome; if you have ever done Tai Chi and would like to take it up again, you will be more than welcome.
Classes are 2.00 – 4.00pm every Tuesday, EXCEPT for 18 April and 30 May following Bank Holidays in the school holidays, when experience tells us that few people will be there.
On the weekend 20 – 21 May, Cliff Slater will be taking a Workshop for us at Rushbury.
Search the site
- Wildlife Group AGM
- Proposed Community Hub
- Community Library at Pontesbury: February ’18
- U3A February ’18
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: January 2018
- Pontesbury Gardeners Association
- Beanstalk reading helpers
- Norman Mitchell
- David Surman
- Notes from the Stiperstones: February ’18
- News from the Library: February ’18
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive