There is room in the Pontesbury class for a few more people. Beginners will be welcome; if you have ever done Tai Chi and would like to take it up again, you will be more than welcome.
Classes are 2.00 – 4.00pm every Tuesday, EXCEPT for 18 April and 30 May following Bank Holidays in the school holidays, when experience tells us that few people will be there.
On the weekend 20 – 21 May, Cliff Slater will be taking a Workshop for us at Rushbury.
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury Spring Plant Sale
- U3A April 2018
- Pontesbury and District Forum Programme for Summer
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: APM March 2018
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Three ‘Round & About’ Walks: Saturday, 12 May
- Peace March in Shrewsbury
- Volunteers needed: Hanwood day centre
- Marches Choir and Sinfonia Concert
- West Shropshire Flower Club: March 2018
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
- Women’s World Day of Prayer
- Manor Park
- Chairman’s Report 12 March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive