Easter – September 2017 (excluding June)
Weekends and Bank Holiday Mondays
The Long Mynd & Stiperstones Shuttle Buses start on Saturday, 15 April. Please support the service and enjoy a trip out around the hills, or over to Church Stretton. Stops include Bridges, The Bog and Snailbeach Mine. The buses operate an hourly service, which makes planning your day out easy. There are great walks along the Stiperstones ridge, or over the Long Mynd which link with the buses, and an excellent choice of country pubs for lunches and refreshments. The Shuttle Buses also stop at attractions such as Carding Mill Valley, The Bog and Snailbeach Mine. Valid concessionary bus passes are accepted and Day Rover or single tickets can be purchased from the driver as you board the bus. Look out for the 2017 timetable leaflet locally, or see www.shropshirehillsshuttles.co.uk for details.
The Shuttle Busses are running until 24 September, at weekends and on Bank Holiday Mondays, excluding June.
The timetabled stop in Pontesbury is at the bus stop on the Manor Gardens Junction, but where safe to do so, the bus can be hailed along the route.
“Brilliant day out and great company – drivers and passengers.”
“The drivers are excellent and the scenery is beautiful.”
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury Spring Plant Sale
- U3A April 2018
- Pontesbury and District Forum Programme for Summer
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: APM March 2018
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Three ‘Round & About’ Walks: Saturday, 12 May
- Peace March in Shrewsbury
- Volunteers needed: Hanwood day centre
- Marches Choir and Sinfonia Concert
- West Shropshire Flower Club: March 2018
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
- Women’s World Day of Prayer
- Manor Park
- Chairman’s Report 12 March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive