Easter – September 2017 (excluding June)
Weekends and Bank Holiday Mondays
The Long Mynd & Stiperstones Shuttle Buses start on Saturday, 15 April. Please support the service and enjoy a trip out around the hills, or over to Church Stretton. Stops include Bridges, The Bog and Snailbeach Mine. The buses operate an hourly service, which makes planning your day out easy. There are great walks along the Stiperstones ridge, or over the Long Mynd which link with the buses, and an excellent choice of country pubs for lunches and refreshments. The Shuttle Buses also stop at attractions such as Carding Mill Valley, The Bog and Snailbeach Mine. Valid concessionary bus passes are accepted and Day Rover or single tickets can be purchased from the driver as you board the bus. Look out for the 2017 timetable leaflet locally, or see www.shropshirehillsshuttles.co.uk for details.
The Shuttle Busses are running until 24 September, at weekends and on Bank Holiday Mondays, excluding June.
The timetabled stop in Pontesbury is at the bus stop on the Manor Gardens Junction, but where safe to do so, the bus can be hailed along the route.
“Brilliant day out and great company – drivers and passengers.”
“The drivers are excellent and the scenery is beautiful.”
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Corndon Hill Country: September Newsletter
- Strictly Habberley! Learn to dance
- Apple day
- Pontesbury Apple Day: Saturday 23 September 11 a.m. – 3 ish
- Co-op Local Community Fund
- Thank you from the Scouts
- A host of super events as Library’s future becomes clearer
- Recent improvements at Severn Hospice
- Pontesbury Yoga Class
- Timetable for University of the Third Age, Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Time to carve out a new interest?
- News from the Hill to owners of domestic wood burners
- Poles Coppice Volunteer Group
- Remembering Clive Griffiths
- Thanks from Fred
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Autumn 2017
- Pontesbury WI: recent and future events
- West Shropshire Flower Club/Summer 2017
- Food Bank Plus
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive