Saturday 6 May, 2017
Registration for the spectacular Bishop’s Castle Round and About Walks has started. There are three versions of the walk you can choose from:
Ramble – a beautiful 22.5 mile circular walk;
Scramble – 13 miles from Bishop’s Castle to Clun;
Amble –a 9.5 mile undulating stroll from Clun to Bishop’s Castle.
The route crosses remote and beautiful countryside, some of which is not normally open to the public. We provide clear signage, written instructions and helpful marshals. The entrance fee for ALL walkers is £18 on line and £19 by post, which includes a hot lunch, instructions, refreshments, transport as needed, and a certificate. All proceeds go to Bloodwise (formerly Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research)
For details, and to apply electronically or request an application form, please sign up at: www.bloodwise.org.uk/round-and-about-walks.
The closing date for application is 1 May.
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country: December 2017 Newsletter
- Pontesbury Players Panto!
- 1st Rea Valley Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
- Community Library at Pontesbury
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report
- Pontesbury WI 100th Birthday
- U3A report
- Did you lose a camera?
- News from the Library: January 2018
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: December
- West Shropshire Flower Club: Christmas Demonstration
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Spring 2018
- Lea Cross WI: 2018 Programme
- Probus Club 2018 dates
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive