Saturday 6 May, 2017
Registration for the spectacular Bishop’s Castle Round and About Walks has started. There are three versions of the walk you can choose from:
Ramble – a beautiful 22.5 mile circular walk;
Scramble – 13 miles from Bishop’s Castle to Clun;
Amble –a 9.5 mile undulating stroll from Clun to Bishop’s Castle.
The route crosses remote and beautiful countryside, some of which is not normally open to the public. We provide clear signage, written instructions and helpful marshals. The entrance fee for ALL walkers is £18 on line and £19 by post, which includes a hot lunch, instructions, refreshments, transport as needed, and a certificate. All proceeds go to Bloodwise (formerly Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research)
For details, and to apply electronically or request an application form, please sign up at: www.bloodwise.org.uk/round-and-about-walks.
The closing date for application is 1 May.
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Corndon Hill Country: September Newsletter
- Strictly Habberley! Learn to dance
- Apple day
- Pontesbury Apple Day: Saturday 23 September 11 a.m. – 3 ish
- Co-op Local Community Fund
- Thank you from the Scouts
- A host of super events as Library’s future becomes clearer
- Recent improvements at Severn Hospice
- Pontesbury Yoga Class
- Timetable for University of the Third Age, Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Time to carve out a new interest?
- News from the Hill to owners of domestic wood burners
- Poles Coppice Volunteer Group
- Remembering Clive Griffiths
- Thanks from Fred
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Autumn 2017
- Pontesbury WI: recent and future events
- West Shropshire Flower Club/Summer 2017
- Food Bank Plus
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive