Saturday 6 May, 2017
Registration for the spectacular Bishop’s Castle Round and About Walks has started. There are three versions of the walk you can choose from:
Ramble – a beautiful 22.5 mile circular walk;
Scramble – 13 miles from Bishop’s Castle to Clun;
Amble –a 9.5 mile undulating stroll from Clun to Bishop’s Castle.
The route crosses remote and beautiful countryside, some of which is not normally open to the public. We provide clear signage, written instructions and helpful marshals. The entrance fee for ALL walkers is £18 on line and £19 by post, which includes a hot lunch, instructions, refreshments, transport as needed, and a certificate. All proceeds go to Bloodwise (formerly Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research)
For details, and to apply electronically or request an application form, please sign up at: www.bloodwise.org.uk/round-and-about-walks.
The closing date for application is 1 May.
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury: March 2018
- Great Music coming to Habberley
- Pontesbury Annual Parish Meeting
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: February 2018
- Pontesbury Compassionate Communities (COCO) – Befriending Service
- (no title)
- Summer Fête with Classic Cars
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: February 2018
- Singing Group: Thursdays @ Pontesbury Baptist
- Lambing course 24 March, 10:00 – 4:00 Brynmawr Farm SY7 8QU
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive