Help @ Home is a service offered throughout Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin by Age UK STW, to anyone over 50.
People often need help and assistance to remain independent and ensure a good quality of life.
We offer help with shopping, walking the dog or light domestic duties around your home, including laundry, ironing and gardening.
After an initial visit from one of our co-ordinators to discuss the help you require, and the cost, we offer a trained support worker who will start visits on a regular basis.
To discuss your needs with a member of our staff call 01743 233788.
Search the site
- Forget Me Not: Comedy Whodunnit
- Community Library at Pontesbury: Off to a great start
- ‘Christmas comes to Pontesbury’
- Landscape Partnership Work Party Dates
- Kindling for Sale
- Pontesbury Parish Council meeting: Ocober 2017
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- Festive Friends 2017
- U3A News
- Save the Albatross: Christmas Stamp Appeal
- Friends of Pontesford and Earl’s Hill
- Pontesbury WI: October Meeting
- Wildlife on your Doorstep
- Flower Club: September report
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: October 2017 draw
- Another Line Dancing update
- Local Groups 2018 Event Dates
- Panto Reading in November
- Notes from the Stiperstones: November 2017
- News from the Library: November 2017
- Library Events
- Back to the Garden
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive