Help @ Home is a service offered throughout Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin by Age UK STW, to anyone over 50.
People often need help and assistance to remain independent and ensure a good quality of life.
We offer help with shopping, walking the dog or light domestic duties around your home, including laundry, ironing and gardening.
After an initial visit from one of our co-ordinators to discuss the help you require, and the cost, we offer a trained support worker who will start visits on a regular basis.
To discuss your needs with a member of our staff call 01743 233788.
Search the site
- No Newsletter in August
- Heartland – exploring the spirit of place
- To all residents of Pontesbury and surrounding area
- Pontesbury Parish Council: July 2017
- Volunteer needed for Newsletter
- University of the Third Age: Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Line Dancing
- Pontesbury Gardeners Annual Show: 2017
- Apple Day: Saturday 23 September
- Junior Pontesbury Players: New Members
- Christian Aid 2017
- Party in the Park 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: July 2017
- Pontesbury WI: June meeting
- Flower Club: July 2017
- Notes from the Stiperstones: July 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive