Help @ Home is a service offered throughout Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin by Age UK STW, to anyone over 50.
People often need help and assistance to remain independent and ensure a good quality of life.
We offer help with shopping, walking the dog or light domestic duties around your home, including laundry, ironing and gardening.
After an initial visit from one of our co-ordinators to discuss the help you require, and the cost, we offer a trained support worker who will start visits on a regular basis.
To discuss your needs with a member of our staff call 01743 233788.
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country: December 2017 Newsletter
- Pontesbury Players Panto!
- 1st Rea Valley Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
- Community Library at Pontesbury
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report
- Pontesbury WI 100th Birthday
- U3A report
- Did you lose a camera?
- News from the Library: January 2018
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: December
- West Shropshire Flower Club: Christmas Demonstration
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Spring 2018
- Lea Cross WI: 2018 Programme
- Probus Club 2018 dates
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive