Help @ Home is a service offered throughout Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin by Age UK STW, to anyone over 50.
People often need help and assistance to remain independent and ensure a good quality of life.
We offer help with shopping, walking the dog or light domestic duties around your home, including laundry, ironing and gardening.
After an initial visit from one of our co-ordinators to discuss the help you require, and the cost, we offer a trained support worker who will start visits on a regular basis.
To discuss your needs with a member of our staff call 01743 233788.
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury: March 2018
- Great Music coming to Habberley
- Pontesbury Annual Parish Meeting
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: February 2018
- Pontesbury Compassionate Communities (COCO) – Befriending Service
- (no title)
- Summer Fête with Classic Cars
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: February 2018
- Singing Group: Thursdays @ Pontesbury Baptist
- Lambing course 24 March, 10:00 – 4:00 Brynmawr Farm SY7 8QU
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive