Help @ Home is a service offered throughout Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin by Age UK STW, to anyone over 50.
People often need help and assistance to remain independent and ensure a good quality of life.
We offer help with shopping, walking the dog or light domestic duties around your home, including laundry, ironing and gardening.
After an initial visit from one of our co-ordinators to discuss the help you require, and the cost, we offer a trained support worker who will start visits on a regular basis.
To discuss your needs with a member of our staff call 01743 233788.
Search the site
- Line Dancing, Desert Crossings and Lotteries
- Spring into the Garden, May 2017
- Letter box reminder
- A Note to Event Organisers
- Pontesbury Parish Council: May 2017
- Keyholder for School
- Pontesbury and District Forum Programme Summer 2017
- Stiperstones National Nature Reserve Woodland Appeal
- Line Dancing
- Tai Chi
- Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin Age UK
- Pontesbury WI: April meeting
- Flower Club: May ’17
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country
- Habberley Village Hall Event ‘Gone Cuckoo’
- Notes from the Stiperstones: May 2017
- News from the Library: May 2017
- Bishop’s Castle Round & About Walks
- Planning Committee meeting
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive