We look forward to seeing everyone at Pontesbury Gardeners’ annual social evening in the Public Hall on Thursday 18 May. Doors open at 7:30 and to tempt you to come along we have three plant stalls run by Bill and Chris Neil, Alison Beresford and Celia Wright and there will be sales of jams, chutneys etc by Rhona Owen. The Stiperstones and Corndon Landscape Partnership Scheme will have exhibits on Poles Coppice and other local projects, and all the usual suspects from the Trading Post will be on hand.
As it is the 75th anniversary of the creation of the Pontesbury & District Gardeners Association there will be a small exhibit of photographs of early shows and of the Trading Post building when it was used as a railway goods shed and station.
Entrance is free, and refreshments will be available, also free of charge, but donations will
be accepted which will go towards a local charity. If you can’t come along, remember that the Trading Post, in Station Road is open every Saturday morning from 9:30 until 12 noon.
Search the site
- May Newsletter
- Community Library at Pontesbury Spring Plant Sale
- U3A April 2018
- Pontesbury and District Forum Programme for Summer
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: APM March 2018
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme
- Three ‘Round & About’ Walks: Saturday, 12 May
- Peace March in Shrewsbury
- Volunteers needed: Hanwood day centre
- Marches Choir and Sinfonia Concert
- West Shropshire Flower Club: March 2018
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
- Women’s World Day of Prayer
- Manor Park
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive