We look forward to seeing everyone at Pontesbury Gardeners’ annual social evening in the Public Hall on Thursday 18 May. Doors open at 7:30 and to tempt you to come along we have three plant stalls run by Bill and Chris Neil, Alison Beresford and Celia Wright and there will be sales of jams, chutneys etc by Rhona Owen. The Stiperstones and Corndon Landscape Partnership Scheme will have exhibits on Poles Coppice and other local projects, and all the usual suspects from the Trading Post will be on hand.
As it is the 75th anniversary of the creation of the Pontesbury & District Gardeners Association there will be a small exhibit of photographs of early shows and of the Trading Post building when it was used as a railway goods shed and station.
Entrance is free, and refreshments will be available, also free of charge, but donations will
be accepted which will go towards a local charity. If you can’t come along, remember that the Trading Post, in Station Road is open every Saturday morning from 9:30 until 12 noon.
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country: December 2017 Newsletter
- Pontesbury Players Panto!
- 1st Rea Valley Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
- Community Library at Pontesbury
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report
- Pontesbury WI 100th Birthday
- U3A report
- Did you lose a camera?
- News from the Library: January 2018
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: December
- West Shropshire Flower Club: Christmas Demonstration
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Spring 2018
- Lea Cross WI: 2018 Programme
- Probus Club 2018 dates
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive