We look forward to seeing everyone at Pontesbury Gardeners’ annual social evening in the Public Hall on Thursday 18 May. Doors open at 7:30 and to tempt you to come along we have three plant stalls run by Bill and Chris Neil, Alison Beresford and Celia Wright and there will be sales of jams, chutneys etc by Rhona Owen. The Stiperstones and Corndon Landscape Partnership Scheme will have exhibits on Poles Coppice and other local projects, and all the usual suspects from the Trading Post will be on hand.
As it is the 75th anniversary of the creation of the Pontesbury & District Gardeners Association there will be a small exhibit of photographs of early shows and of the Trading Post building when it was used as a railway goods shed and station.
Entrance is free, and refreshments will be available, also free of charge, but donations will
be accepted which will go towards a local charity. If you can’t come along, remember that the Trading Post, in Station Road is open every Saturday morning from 9:30 until 12 noon.
Search the site
- No Newsletter in August
- Heartland – exploring the spirit of place
- To all residents of Pontesbury and surrounding area
- Pontesbury Parish Council: July 2017
- Volunteer needed for Newsletter
- University of the Third Age: Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Line Dancing
- Pontesbury Gardeners Annual Show: 2017
- Apple Day: Saturday 23 September
- Junior Pontesbury Players: New Members
- Christian Aid 2017
- Party in the Park 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: July 2017
- Pontesbury WI: June meeting
- Flower Club: July 2017
- Notes from the Stiperstones: July 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive