We look forward to seeing everyone at Pontesbury Gardeners’ annual social evening in the Public Hall on Thursday 18 May. Doors open at 7:30 and to tempt you to come along we have three plant stalls run by Bill and Chris Neil, Alison Beresford and Celia Wright and there will be sales of jams, chutneys etc by Rhona Owen. The Stiperstones and Corndon Landscape Partnership Scheme will have exhibits on Poles Coppice and other local projects, and all the usual suspects from the Trading Post will be on hand.
As it is the 75th anniversary of the creation of the Pontesbury & District Gardeners Association there will be a small exhibit of photographs of early shows and of the Trading Post building when it was used as a railway goods shed and station.
Entrance is free, and refreshments will be available, also free of charge, but donations will
be accepted which will go towards a local charity. If you can’t come along, remember that the Trading Post, in Station Road is open every Saturday morning from 9:30 until 12 noon.
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Corndon Hill Country: September Newsletter
- Strictly Habberley! Learn to dance
- Apple day
- Pontesbury Apple Day: Saturday 23 September 11 a.m. – 3 ish
- Co-op Local Community Fund
- Thank you from the Scouts
- A host of super events as Library’s future becomes clearer
- Recent improvements at Severn Hospice
- Pontesbury Yoga Class
- Timetable for University of the Third Age, Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Time to carve out a new interest?
- News from the Hill to owners of domestic wood burners
- Poles Coppice Volunteer Group
- Remembering Clive Griffiths
- Thanks from Fred
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Autumn 2017
- Pontesbury WI: recent and future events
- West Shropshire Flower Club/Summer 2017
- Food Bank Plus
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive