There is room in the Pontesbury class for a few more people. Beginners will be welcome; if you have ever done Tai Chi and would like to take it up again, you will be more than welcome.
Classes are 2.00 – 4.00 every Tuesday, EXCEPT for 18 April and 30 May following Bank Holidays in the school holidays, when experience tells us that few people will be there.
On the weekend 20 – 21 May, Cliff Slater will be taking a Workshop for us at Rushbury.
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country: December 2017 Newsletter
- Pontesbury Players Panto!
- 1st Rea Valley Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
- Community Library at Pontesbury
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report
- Pontesbury WI 100th Birthday
- U3A report
- Did you lose a camera?
- News from the Library: January 2018
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: December
- West Shropshire Flower Club: Christmas Demonstration
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Spring 2018
- Lea Cross WI: 2018 Programme
- Probus Club 2018 dates
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive