There is room in the Pontesbury class for a few more people. Beginners will be welcome; if you have ever done Tai Chi and would like to take it up again, you will be more than welcome.
Classes are 2.00 – 4.00 every Tuesday, EXCEPT for 18 April and 30 May following Bank Holidays in the school holidays, when experience tells us that few people will be there.
On the weekend 20 – 21 May, Cliff Slater will be taking a Workshop for us at Rushbury.
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury: March 2018
- Great Music coming to Habberley
- Pontesbury Annual Parish Meeting
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: February 2018
- Pontesbury Compassionate Communities (COCO) – Befriending Service
- (no title)
- Summer Fête with Classic Cars
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: February 2018
- Singing Group: Thursdays @ Pontesbury Baptist
- Lambing course 24 March, 10:00 – 4:00 Brynmawr Farm SY7 8QU
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive