The subjects for this year’s Photographic Section of the Gardeners’ Annual Show are:
• Trees • A Bridge • Silhouette • A Local Landscape
In the younger age groups the subjects are:
5 years to 8 years • The Colour Red
9 years to 13 years • A Butterfly
The photograph should have a maximum size of 7×5 inches/18×13 cm, and be unframed.
The Show will be held on Saturday 26 August.
Plant Sale: There will be a plant sale at the Trading Post on the morning of Saturday 24 June, the proceeds of which will go to The Friends of Pontesbury Library.
The Trading Post, in Station Road is open every Saturday morning from 9.30 until 12 noon.
Search the site
- No Newsletter in August
- Heartland – exploring the spirit of place
- To all residents of Pontesbury and surrounding area
- Pontesbury Parish Council: July 2017
- Volunteer needed for Newsletter
- University of the Third Age: Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Line Dancing
- Pontesbury Gardeners Annual Show: 2017
- Apple Day: Saturday 23 September
- Junior Pontesbury Players: New Members
- Christian Aid 2017
- Party in the Park 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: July 2017
- Pontesbury WI: June meeting
- Flower Club: July 2017
- Notes from the Stiperstones: July 2017
- News from the Library: July 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive