Jeremy Derrick,homeopath and allergy therapist, was the speaker at our May meeting. He gave an informative talk on homeopathic testing and treatments for allergies and intolerances. His methods are non-invasive, no needles involved, using liquid dilutions of possible reactive agents applied to the skin. He can claim 95% success rate identifying the cause of the problem cause, and can then go on to help clients manage or desensitise their condition.
In March, many of our members enjoyed ‘A night at the Proms’ featuring the Shrewsbury Light Orchestra. The orchestra are giving a ‘Proms in the Garden’ at Montford in June. Arrangements are well in hand for a group to attend, with a picnic tea, for another wonderful night of music. A visit to Shropshire Lavender is planned in July – a tour of the lavender fields when they are at their best, tea and a look around the shop. What a lovely way to spend a summer afternoon!
Pontesbury WI meet on the second Monday of the month at 2:00 (no meeting in August). We always warmly welcome new members and guests to our meetings. If you would like to come along to find out more about our friendly group,and scheduled speakers please ring Sue Brookes on 01743 790610.
Search the site
- No Newsletter in August
- Heartland – exploring the spirit of place
- To all residents of Pontesbury and surrounding area
- Pontesbury Parish Council: July 2017
- Volunteer needed for Newsletter
- University of the Third Age: Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Line Dancing
- Pontesbury Gardeners Annual Show: 2017
- Apple Day: Saturday 23 September
- Junior Pontesbury Players: New Members
- Christian Aid 2017
- Party in the Park 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: July 2017
- Pontesbury WI: June meeting
- Flower Club: July 2017
- Notes from the Stiperstones: July 2017
- News from the Library: July 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive