Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? Want to keep active and meet new people? Then joining in with the Poles Coppice Volunteer Group could be for you!
Help maintain and improve the site for people and wildlife, carry out a wide range of tasks such as tree maintenance, wildlife surveys, clearing overgrown vegetation, and assisting with site events.
Volunteering is also great for improving your health, helping to keep you fit and active. Being outdoors and socialising with new people has also been shown to be good for maintaining your mental health.
Whilst volunteering you will also have the oportunity to gain new skills and to take part in special events and sessions not open to the general public, such as brush cutter training courses and hedge laying tuition.
No experience, commitment or minimum levels of fitness required.
For more information contact Lee Fraser on 01743 255956 or by emailing Lee.Fraser@shropshire.gov.uk
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country: December 2017 Newsletter
- Pontesbury Players Panto!
- 1st Rea Valley Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
- Community Library at Pontesbury
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report
- Pontesbury WI 100th Birthday
- U3A report
- Did you lose a camera?
- News from the Library: January 2018
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: December
- West Shropshire Flower Club: Christmas Demonstration
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Spring 2018
- Lea Cross WI: 2018 Programme
- Probus Club 2018 dates
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive