Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? Want to keep active and meet new people? Then joining in with the Poles Coppice Volunteer Group could be for you!
Help maintain and improve the site for people and wildlife, carry out a wide range of tasks such as tree maintenance, wildlife surveys, clearing overgrown vegetation, and assisting with site events.
Volunteering is also great for improving your health, helping to keep you fit and active. Being outdoors and socialising with new people has also been shown to be good for maintaining your mental health.
Whilst volunteering you will also have the oportunity to gain new skills and to take part in special events and sessions not open to the general public, such as brush cutter training courses and hedge laying tuition.
No experience, commitment or minimum levels of fitness required.
For more information contact Lee Fraser on 01743 255956 or by emailing Lee.Fraser@shropshire.gov.uk
Search the site
- Forget Me Not: Comedy Whodunnit
- Community Library at Pontesbury: Off to a great start
- ‘Christmas comes to Pontesbury’
- Landscape Partnership Work Party Dates
- Kindling for Sale
- Pontesbury Parish Council meeting: Ocober 2017
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- Festive Friends 2017
- U3A News
- Save the Albatross: Christmas Stamp Appeal
- Friends of Pontesford and Earl’s Hill
- Pontesbury WI: October Meeting
- Wildlife on your Doorstep
- Flower Club: September report
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: October 2017 draw
- Another Line Dancing update
- Local Groups 2018 Event Dates
- Panto Reading in November
- Notes from the Stiperstones: November 2017
- News from the Library: November 2017
- Library Events
- Back to the Garden
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive