Do you enjoy spending time outdoors? Want to keep active and meet new people? Then joining in with the Poles Coppice Volunteer Group could be for you!
Help maintain and improve the site for people and wildlife, carry out a wide range of tasks such as tree maintenance, wildlife surveys, clearing overgrown vegetation, and assisting with site events.
Volunteering is also great for improving your health, helping to keep you fit and active. Being outdoors and socialising with new people has also been shown to be good for maintaining your mental health.
Whilst volunteering you will also have the oportunity to gain new skills and to take part in special events and sessions not open to the general public, such as brush cutter training courses and hedge laying tuition.
No experience, commitment or minimum levels of fitness required.
For more information contact Lee Fraser on 01743 255956 or by emailing Lee.Fraser@shropshire.gov.uk
Search the site
- Strictly Habberley! Learn to dance
- Apple day
- Pontesbury Apple Day: Saturday 23 September 11 a.m. – 3 ish
- Co-op Local Community Fund
- Thank you from the Scouts
- A host of super events as Library’s future becomes clearer
- Recent improvements at Severn Hospice
- Pontesbury Yoga Class
- Timetable for University of the Third Age, Pontesbury and Rea Valley District
- Time to carve out a new interest?
- News from the Hill to owners of domestic wood burners
- Poles Coppice Volunteer Group
- Remembering Clive Griffiths
- Thanks from Fred
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Autumn 2017
- Pontesbury WI: recent and future events
- West Shropshire Flower Club/Summer 2017
- Food Bank Plus
- Notes from the Stiperstones: September 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive