21 September Darren Smith tells us of ‘A Year in the life of a Dormouse’
5 October Pam and Len Watkins take us ‘On the road in a horse-drawn wagon’
19 October James and Sarah Hughes explain ‘Wills, Power of Attorney and Trusts’
2 November Sue Blower tells us about ‘The Lifestyle of being Montgomery’s Town Crier and further travels’
16 November Kim Smith explains the work of ‘The Honeypot Childrens Charity’
30 November Ann Lakelin demonstrates ideas for ‘Floral Decorations’
All meetings are on Thursday at 2.00pm in the Pontesbury Congregational Church Hall.
For more information please contact: Anne Wilson 01743 791263 email@example.comAnne Wilson
Search the site
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country: December 2017 Newsletter
- Pontesbury Players Panto!
- 1st Rea Valley Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
- Community Library at Pontesbury
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report
- Pontesbury WI 100th Birthday
- U3A report
- Did you lose a camera?
- News from the Library: January 2018
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: December
- West Shropshire Flower Club: Christmas Demonstration
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Spring 2018
- Lea Cross WI: 2018 Programme
- Probus Club 2018 dates
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive