Age UK Shropshire Telford & Wrekin is a local charity that has been supporting local older people for over 60 years. We rely on our valued team of over 800 volunteers to support our services. We combat loneliness, we provide advice and we support health and wellbeing in older age.
We are looking for a Parish Link in your area! Parish Links are integral to our charity. They are friendly, approachable people with local knowledge of what’s going on in their community and are willing to raise awareness of our wide range of services. The role will be tailored to individual circumstances and will be fully supported by the Parish Link Coordinator in our main office with regular updates and get togethers arranged by our Parish Links Coordinator.
If you are interested, please contact Bridget who will be happy to discuss the position further. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a developing service where your views, ideas and opinions will be listened to and respected as we work together to enhance the lives of older people in our communities.
Bridget Mollekin 01743 233123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Search the site
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
- Parish Council meeting report: November 2017
- Village Quire – ‘Back to the Garden’
- U3A update
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- FoPL News: Date For Your Diary
- Good Luck to our ‘Atlantic Ladies’
- Baptist Church, Chapel Street
- Pontesbury WI: December 2017
- Taizé Style Worship at St George’s Church
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme Final Evaluation
- West Shropshire Flower Club: December 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: November 2017 draw
- Notes from the Stiperstones: December 2017
- News from the Library: December ’17
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive