The Association’s annual show was held on Saturday 26 August and was a great success, with a number of new names appearing in the prizewinners’ list. Winners of the trophies were:
Whilst successful, it was disappointing that, with a higher than normal number of entries, the number of entries in the children’s categories was at an all-time low. If anyone can come up with suggestions to recruit more young entrants then please let us know.
As it is the Association’s 75th ‘birthday’ this year we invited anyone who shares their 75th birthday this year to let us know; all names were entered into a draw and the winner, Colleen Potter, was presented with a bottle of champagne.
Xmas Meal: This year’s meal will be held on the evening of 13 December, at 7.30 at The Horseshoes. The menu is on display at the Trading Post, where booking, with payment, should be made on Saturday mornings. We look forward to meeting up with everyone there again this year.
Trading Post: The Trading Post is situated in the Old Station Buildings on Station Road and is open every Saturday from 9.30 to 12 noon.
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury: March 2018
- Great Music coming to Habberley
- Pontesbury Annual Parish Meeting
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: February 2018
- Pontesbury Compassionate Communities (COCO) – Befriending Service
- (no title)
- Summer Fête with Classic Cars
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: February 2018
- Singing Group: Thursdays @ Pontesbury Baptist
- Lambing course 24 March, 10:00 – 4:00 Brynmawr Farm SY7 8QU
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive