On 28 July, a memorial golf day and evening hog roast took place at Arscott Golf Club where Ray had been a member for many years. The magnificent sum of £4,000 was raised for the Severn Hospice. Many thanks to the many sponsors and everyone who supported the event with raffle prizes and delicious cakes, or in any way.
Very special thanks to the organisers – Darren Davies, Steve Adams, and Stuart Martin – and John Martin and Holly for the live evening music.
The family of Ray thank everyone.
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury: March 2018
- Great Music coming to Habberley
- Pontesbury Annual Parish Meeting
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: February 2018
- Pontesbury Compassionate Communities (COCO) – Befriending Service
- (no title)
- Summer Fête with Classic Cars
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: February 2018
- Singing Group: Thursdays @ Pontesbury Baptist
- Lambing course 24 March, 10:00 – 4:00 Brynmawr Farm SY7 8QU
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive