You don’t have to spend Christmas on your own!
Festive Friends is again offering a warm invitation to all those who may be on their own on Christmas Day this year. Food, some light entertainment and sharing time together are all on the menu for our Christmas Day lunch at the Church Barn in Bishop’s Castle, starting at 11.30 a.m.
This celebration is open to people of all ages and circumstances, and we can cater for different diets too. For those who do not have transport, our volunteer Friends will be happy to offer lifts (within a reasonable distance from Bishop’s Castle).
Please don’t feel that you have to be on your own on Christmas Day – we really hope you will come and join us for lunch.
Call 01588 630409 for details.
Mary Hopkins, Festive Friends group
Search the site
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
- Parish Council meeting report: November 2017
- Village Quire – ‘Back to the Garden’
- U3A update
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- FoPL News: Date For Your Diary
- Good Luck to our ‘Atlantic Ladies’
- Baptist Church, Chapel Street
- Pontesbury WI: December 2017
- Taizé Style Worship at St George’s Church
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme Final Evaluation
- West Shropshire Flower Club: December 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: November 2017 draw
- Notes from the Stiperstones: December 2017
- News from the Library: December ’17
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive