At present the local foodbank helps to support over 85 families. Winter is rapidly coming our way and the strain and needs of this vital service calls out to us to provide items of food and toiletries as a demonstration of our concern for a wide range of needy families. We are a local collection point so please share our work by dropping off items. Either put them in the foyer where you will find storage boxes (Wednesday and Thursday mornings) or in the entrance porch. The joy and relief our contributions give to some of our clients is an encouragement to support this work.
WELL.COM lunches are also a way in which we support this work, so please come along and enjoy a tasty lunch, good company and support the Foodbank, every second Wednesday 11:00 – 3:00.
Search the site
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
- Parish Council meeting report: November 2017
- Village Quire – ‘Back to the Garden’
- U3A update
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- FoPL News: Date For Your Diary
- Good Luck to our ‘Atlantic Ladies’
- Baptist Church, Chapel Street
- Pontesbury WI: December 2017
- Taizé Style Worship at St George’s Church
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme Final Evaluation
- West Shropshire Flower Club: December 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: November 2017 draw
- Notes from the Stiperstones: December 2017
- News from the Library: December ’17
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive