The Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme started in 2013, with funding support from the Heritage Lottery Fund and others. Working across the Welsh English border area between the Shropshire Hills and Montgomeryshire, the Scheme aims to conserve and enhance local heritage and wildlife, raise awareness, and provide opportunities for everyone to get involved, get out there and learn about the area.
There are a number of different projects, including heritage restoration, habitat management, skills training, and grants and advice for landowners. Now nearly at the end of the Scheme, the partners are keen to know how things have gone: has the Scheme made a difference? what worked well or not so well? what can we learn from the Scheme to take into future work?
Local company, Resources for Change, have been commissioned to work with the Scheme as external evaluators, and want to hear the views of local people who have been involved about what they think of the scheme. We would be very grateful if you can spare a few minutes to complete this simple questionnaire, in confidence, here: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P5K9RBT
If you would like more information, please get in touch with the R4C contract manager Irene Evison on Irene@r4c.org.uk or by telephone on 01691 830399, or 07977 591510, or the Scheme Manager Joy Howells on email@example.com or 01938 561741.
Stephanie Hayes, Shropshire Hills AONB Partnership Promotions Officer
Search the site
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
- Parish Council meeting report: November 2017
- Village Quire – ‘Back to the Garden’
- U3A update
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- FoPL News: Date For Your Diary
- Good Luck to our ‘Atlantic Ladies’
- Baptist Church, Chapel Street
- Pontesbury WI: December 2017
- Taizé Style Worship at St George’s Church
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme Final Evaluation
- West Shropshire Flower Club: December 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: November 2017 draw
- Notes from the Stiperstones: December 2017
- News from the Library: December ’17
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive