If you’ve never experienced Taizé worship before, it’s a very reflective style of worship, where we allow the lit candles, the icons, the silence and the music to draw us into a deeper sense of God’s presence.
Wherever we hold a Taizé style service, we join with all those mainly young people who visit Taizé in France week by week to live, pray, work and worship together in many different languages from many different countries, cultures and traditions. The focus is mainly on justice and peace issues in our world.
Please do come and join us on 3 December for Taizé style worship on Advent Sunday at 5.30pm. The service will last for approximately an hour.
Search the site
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
- Parish Council meeting report: November 2017
- Village Quire – ‘Back to the Garden’
- U3A update
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- FoPL News: Date For Your Diary
- Good Luck to our ‘Atlantic Ladies’
- Baptist Church, Chapel Street
- Pontesbury WI: December 2017
- Taizé Style Worship at St George’s Church
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme Final Evaluation
- West Shropshire Flower Club: December 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: November 2017 draw
- Notes from the Stiperstones: December 2017
- News from the Library: December ’17
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive