The Flower Club held its AGM on Wednesday 25 October. Following the election of officers and refreshments, the Club was treated to a talk and slide show by Mynd Hardy Plants on ‘The Cut Flower Garden’. The talk included the history of cut flowers, how to develop a cutting garden, choice of flowers for each season and tips for success.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 24 January at Yockleton Village Hall at 7.30 with Susan Bradley and ‘The Beauty of Lines’. Raffle and refreshments will be available.
Search the site
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
- Parish Council meeting report: November 2017
- Village Quire – ‘Back to the Garden’
- U3A update
- UK Last Posting Dates for Christmas
- FoPL News: Date For Your Diary
- Good Luck to our ‘Atlantic Ladies’
- Baptist Church, Chapel Street
- Pontesbury WI: December 2017
- Taizé Style Worship at St George’s Church
- Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme Final Evaluation
- West Shropshire Flower Club: December 2017
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: November 2017 draw
- Notes from the Stiperstones: December 2017
- News from the Library: December ’17
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive