Search the site
- Stiperstones and Cornden Hill Country: December 2017 Newsletter
- Pontesbury Players Panto!
- 1st Rea Valley Beavers, Cubs and Scouts
- Community Library at Pontesbury
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report
- Pontesbury WI 100th Birthday
- U3A report
- Did you lose a camera?
- News from the Library: January 2018
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: December
- West Shropshire Flower Club: Christmas Demonstration
- Pontesbury & District Forum: Programme for Spring 2018
- Lea Cross WI: 2018 Programme
- Probus Club 2018 dates
- Help with Lights at Panto
- Winter Wander
- Foodbank Collection Pontesbury Congregational Church
- Set up a Neighbourhood Watch group?
- Festive Friends 2017
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive
Author Archives: Editor
Please follow the link below to read the latest news from the Stiperstones & Corndon Hill Country Landscape Partnership Scheme: http://www.stiperstonesandcorndon.co.uk/2017/12/december-newsletter-getting-festive-spirit/ Articles include: • Exciting new Curlew partnership announced • Bog reservoir revealed on new all-ability path • Celebrating communities … Continue reading
As many of you will have noticed, on Saturday, 26 November as you went to do your shopping in the Pontesbury Co-op, you might have been tempted by the vast array of cakes, muffins and cookies which were available outside. … Continue reading
Friends of Pontesbury Library can look back at a successful year and contemplate an exciting programme of fund raising and community events for 2018, so first of all thanks to everyone who has supported ‘keeping our library open’, whether you’ve … Continue reading
The last meeting of Pontesbury Parish Council was due to be held on 11 December 2017 at Mary Webb School & Science College, but due to the severe weather conditions this meeting was postponed. Newsletter Articles We have received concerns … Continue reading
In January 2018, Pontesbury WI will celebrate its 100th anniversary. The first meeting of the WI in Britain was on Anglesey in 1915 to encourage rural women to become involved in food production and revitalise their communities during the dreadful … Continue reading
A camera was found on the footpath between Brook Vessons and Snailbeach in late November. If you think it’s yours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward it to the finder.
Happy New Year! I am writing this in December having had to close the library due to the snow. I don’t recall ever having to do that before. Let’s see what January brings. The Atlantic ladies have set off on … Continue reading
Draw for December: The winners were:- £250 No. 77 John Potter £25 No. 173 Cricket Club £10 No. 156 Cricket Club £10 No. 16 Rounders Cl. £5 No. 154 Cricket Club £5 No. 171 Cricket Club £5 No. 18 Rounders … Continue reading