Party in the Park returns again for its eighth year in Bishop’s Castle. Set in the community park, in the heart of Bishop’s Castle, Party In The Park is a relaxed family music festival, running from 11am until late, bring a picnic and deckchairs if you wish! We have some great musicians lined up this year: the BC All Skas, Fight the Bear, Thin Vision, Nuclear Weasels, Wyson, Bonnie May, Mollie’ Ann Grant, Dunk Burns and new young AMP band Without Warning. The Beth Prior Collective are also playing early so don’t miss them. Also pleased to welcome the amazing Ska band, Smoke Like a Fish and Acoustic pop band Frozen Cabin.
Awesome music and a great family day out with something for everyone. As well as the musical entertainment there will be workshops for the children, Caricaturist, face painting and more. This year also sees the launch of our Party in the Park compilation CD, with tracks donated from many of the musicians who have enjoyed performing at the event.
There will be plenty of food and drink on offer too with a Vintage Tea Stall, Beer Tent, freshly made Pizzas, great BBQ food, Vegetarian food and ice creams.
Tickets £7 on the gate (Under 11s Free)
Contacts: Lynne Farr: 07813007464
Pete Carty: 07824514564
Gail Pickford: 07758288344
Search the site
- Community Library at Pontesbury: March 2018
- Great Music coming to Habberley
- Pontesbury Annual Parish Meeting
- Pontesbury Parish Council Report: February 2018
- Pontesbury Compassionate Communities (COCO) – Befriending Service
- (no title)
- Summer Fête with Classic Cars
- Pontesbury Sports Association “200 Club”: February 2018
- Singing Group: Thursdays @ Pontesbury Baptist
- Lambing course 24 March, 10:00 – 4:00 Brynmawr Farm SY7 8QU
- Pontesbury WI: March 2018
Council Minutes Archive
Planning Committee Archive